- Apr 10: Some more practice questions for the exam are here and
- Apr 9: The final exam is on Friday April 11 from 9am to noon. For this section, the first part of the exam will be held in LAS C starting at 9am. The second part will be held in the Prism Lab LAS 1006/1004/1002 starting at 10:40. The exam covers everything we have seen this term; the focus is on what we have seen since Week 6. There are some practice questions here.
- Apr 4: The office hours will be held at the normal times until the final exam on April 11.
- Apr 2: Lab 9 is available; this lab is completely optional; if you submit it by the deadline, your lab grade will be computed using the 8 highest grades from the 9 labs.
- Mar 21: The test on March 19 at 19:00 was severely disrupted by
network and computer problems and most students were not able to complete it.
As a result, there will be a replacement test on March 26 from 19:00 to
20:20 during the lab. The replacement test is not open to students
who have already taken the test in the 13:00-14:20 lab period.
Students who were able to complete
the test on March 19 at 19:00 and do not want to take the replacement test
on March 26 are asked to notify the instructor by email by March 24.
- Mar 17: The deadline for submitting Lab 7 is extended to Friday March 21.
- Mar 12: Due to the weather emergency declaration, today's class at 17:30, the lab at 19:00, and the office hour at 15:00 are cancelled.
- Mar 5: The second test will be on March 19 during the labs. It will cover the material seen up now, i.e., up to and including Graphical User Interfaces (Chapters 1 to 6 of the Van Breugel and Roumani notes and the lecture slides up to Week 7 inclusively). The focus will be on the Aggregation and Composition, Inheritance, and Graphical User Interfaces material. The format will be similar to that of the first test. Please go to the lab you are registered in. You can find the tests from last term with solutions here.
- Mar 5: Lab 6 is out; please submit it by the deadline.
- Feb 26: The office hour today is cancelled. Please come to tomorrow's
office hour instead.
- Feb 23: The office hour on Feb 24 at 15:00 is rescheduled to
Feb 25 at 15:00 in LAS 3052.
- Feb 19: The office hour on Feb 19 is cancelled. Our TA Vitaliy will do an office hour on Feb 20 at 2pm in LAS 1006.
- Feb 6: If you missed your lab because classes were cancelled last night, you may attend the 1030 lab today at 14:30 in LAS 1006 and 1002.
- Feb 5: You can find the tests from last term with solutions here.
- Feb 5: Lab 4 is out; please submit it by the deadline.
- Jan 29: Lab 3 is out; please submit it by the deadline.
- Jan 27: The first test will be on Feb. 12 during the labs. It will cover the material in Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of the Van Breugel and Roumani lecture notes. Please go to the lab you are registered in.
- Jan 22: Lab 2 is out; please submit it by the deadline.
- Jan 13: Labs start this week; please attend and submit lab 1 by the deadline.
- Jan 8: If you are not familiar with the Eclipse IDE
or the Prism lab environment (including the submit command), do lab 0.
- Classes start January 7.
Prof. Yves Lespérance
Office: LAS 3052A
Tel: 736-2100 ext. 70146
Email: lesperan "at" cse.yorku.ca
Monday and Wednesday 17:30 to 19:00 in LAS B.
Lab 01 is Wednesday 19:00 to 20:30 in LAS 1006/1004/1002 and
Lab 02 is Wednesday 13:00 to 14:30 in LAS 1006; please attend the lab that you are registered in.
Instructor Office Hours
Monday and Wednesday from 15:00 to 16:00, and Thursday from 14:00 to 15:00 in LAS 3052A.