|Address: || Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
|Office: ||LAS 1012E
|Phone: ||416-650-8175 or 416-736-2100 x58175
|Email: ||zmjiang at cse dot yorku dot ca
I am recuiting talented graduate students!
Please contact me if you have:
- Passion for research and innovation
- Excellent programming and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
Please check here for graduate school applications in Computer Science
My research lies within Software Engineering and Computer Systems. In particular, I seek to address the following research questions:
- Can we leverage data analytics and machine learning to improve the quality of computing platforms in a cost-effective manner?
- What can we learn from various software engineering data sources (e.g., code repositories and bug reports) to improve the productivity of software developers and managers?
- How do we re-think the software development process for machine learning-based systems?
You can check out my publication
to know more about my research.