Uyen Trang Nguyen
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 1P3 Canada
Phone: (416) 736-2100 x33274
Fax: (416) 736-5872
Email: utn @ cse . yorku . ca
- Mobile ad-hoc networks and wireless mesh networks: routing, multirate-aware routing, multicasting, medium access control, quality of service support, video transmission, security, transport issues, applications.
- Wireless sensor networks: routing, localization, medium access control, security, applications.
- Network security: authentication, key management, online social networking.
- Multipoint communications in IP and broadband networks: multicast routing, flow/congestion control, quality of service guarantees.
- Video and multimedia applications.
- Signal Processing and Communications Lab
- Mobile Communications Group
- Security Research at York (SecRAY)
CSE 2011 Fundamentals of Data Structures (Winter 2003, Winter 2005, Summer 2005, Winter 2007, Fall 2009, Winter 2011, Winter 2013)
CSE 2031 Software Tools (Fall 2010, Fall 2011)
CSE 3213 Computer Networks I (Summer 2003, Winter 2004, Summer 2004, Fall 2007, Fall 2011)
CSE 4201/5501 Computer Architecture (Fall 2003)
CSE 6590 High-Performance Computer Networks (Winter 2005, Fall 2006, Fall 2007, Fall 2009, Fall 2010, Winter 2012)
Editorial board member, Communications Journal
Guest editor, special issue on Live Video Services,
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Guest editor, special issue on Mobile Cloud Computing and Services,
Journal of Cluster Computing
Program co-chair, 3rd International Conference on Mobile, Ubiquitous, and Intelligent Computing
Program co-vice-chair, 7th International Conference on Future Information Technology
Program co-vice-chair, 13th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications
Faculty of Graduate Studies Awards committee
CSE NSERC USRA coordinator
CSE Tenure & Promotion File Preparation committee
Computer Security committee
Women in Computer Science & Engineering (WiCSE) committee
Last updated: November 25, 2011