Changes in TnToolkit v1.1a
- Changed class names:
CalculateMetrics is now
CalculateThread is now
Changes in TnToolkit v1.1
- Improved performance in
- debug information collected only if
process(true) is called
StringBuffer used instead of
- some method names changed (see the Javadoc for details)
- Fixed minor bugs (i.e., bugs not related to metric results).
- Added "Zero" as the default MHP timing category (i.e., performs traditional performance prediction).
- Added KCME calculation to
- Added KCME value to metric results.
- Added the help file "Interpreting Results" and provided a help button in the results dialog.
- Increased initial and maximum heap space allocated with startup script.
Copyright © 2006 Steven Castellucci and Scott MacKenzie