Red Black Tree
by Sotirios Stergiopoulos
- Only integer entries are accepted in the text field.
- To insert an element, type an integer in the text field and click
on Insert. Continue clicking at will on NextStep to trace the algorithm
until the button is disabled and the insertion is terminated.
- To delete an element, type an integer corresponding to the element
to be deleted and click on Delete. Continue clicking on NextStep until
the deletion is over.
- To perform a search, type an integer into the text field and
click on Search. Continue clicking on NextStep until the search
- If two nodes overlap due to overcrowding of nodes in the window, it is
possible to drag the top node to the side with the mouse to see the node
- To clear the tree click Reset.