Tutorials and Workshops Program Update March 31, 2010
Tutorials AT3, AT6, AT7, AT11, AT13 have been cancelled due to insufficient registrations.
For the workshops, we have the following changes:
- AW8 goes from 1.5 days to 1 day (Monday);
- AW9 goes from full day to half day (Monday afternoon);
- AW6 and AW23 are merged into a single full day workshop to be held on Tuesday and the new name of the workshop will be MASEIE/ALIHT;
AAAI will contact all the registered participants affected by these changes and arrange alternative registrations or refunds.
Please go to the Toronto 2010 registration page. You will have the option of registering for combinations of AAMAS, ICAPS, KR, NMR, and FOIS conferences. You can also add desired tutorials, workshops, as well as banquet tickets.
Requesting an Invitation LetterIf you need a formal invitation letter to apply for a visa to travel to Canada, please send a request to email@example.com
The conference banquet will be held on Wednesday May 12 at one of Toronto's most popular attractions, the CN Tower, which is widely known as the world's tallest tower. Particpants can enjoy a spectacular view of the city and Lake Ontario, 351 metres above ground, venture on the Glass Floor and go to the Outdoor Observation level. The evening will begin with a reception in the Horizons room at 8pm, during which the conference awards will be presented. This will be followed by the banquet dinner upstairs at the 360 Restaurant at 9pm. Every seat in this revolving restaurant has a specacular view.
The menu will include:
- Appetizer: Hearts of romaine, garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese, Caesar vinaigrette.
- Main course: choice of
- Lavender honey glazed boneless half chicken, roasted onion, mashed potato, asparagus, natural jus, or
- Roasted fillet of Atlantic salmon, fingerling potatoes, wilted spinach, ginger lime beurre blanc
- Dessert: Dark chocolate tower with raspberry coulis and seasonal fruits, and freshly brewed coffee and tea
- Wine and non-alcoholic beverages are included.