|Address: || Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
|Room: ||LAS 1012E
|Phone: ||416-650-8175 or 416-736-2100 x58175
|Email: ||zmjiang at cse dot yorku dot ca
I am recuiting talented graduate students!
Please contact me if you have:
- Passion for research and innovation
- Excellent programming and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
Please check here for graduate school applications in Computer Science
My research lies within Software Engineering and Computer Systems. In particular, I seek to address the following research questions:
- Can we verify if the system under test can handle millions of concurrent requests in the field?
- How can we leverage big-data infrastructures (e.g., Hadoop) to analyze gigabytes or terabytes of system data (logs and counters)?
- What can we learn from the past software development history (e.g., source code and bug repositories) to help software developers and managers?
You can check out my publication
to know more about my research.
Please consider submitting your work and participating in the following events: